Organizing a Food Drive
How to Organize Your Own Food Drive
- Select the dates of your drive. We suggest holding it for up to five days, so your group has one designated week to bring their items in. …
- Advertise! Publicity is key to a successful drive. …
- Distribute printed publicity materials. …
- Set up a drop-off point. …
- Collect, collect, collect!
Donating Food to the Food Pantry
Bring your donation, during normal Food Pantry hours, to the Food Pantry located at:
- 137 W 3rd Street
- Tama, Iowa
Making a Cash Donation
- Use your credit card and our secure donation page
- Mail a check to South Tama County Food Pantry at 137 W. 3rd Street, Tama, Iowa, 52339
- Bring your check or cash donation to the Food Pantry during normal business hours.